Appointment of a company specialised in Content Management Systems (CMS) to manage and enhance the CMS of the Collaborative Africa Budget Reform Initiative (CABRI)
Deadline: 30 April 2021
INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDERS:
Participation in tendering is open on equal terms to natural and legal persons either participating in a group or individually.
CLARIFICATION MEETING / SITE VISIT
All relevant information in respect of the date and time for such a meeting/site visit will be communicated to the successful bidder (if applicable).
OPENING OF TENDERS
The opening of tenders will take place at CABRI’s offices on Monday, 3 May 2021. Tenders will be examined to determine if all the requisite information and guarantees have been furnished.
EVALUATION OF BIDS
Bids will be evaluated on technical ability specified in the terms of reference.
Costs incurred in the preparation of the tender proposals will be the responsibility of bidders.
SIGNATURE OF CONTRACT AND PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE
The successful bidder will be informed in writing that their tenders has been accepted.
In the pursuance of contracting service providers, CABRI adheres to professional, ethical and transparent procurement processes with support for free enterprise and competition.
This shall be in accordance with basic principles identified as international best practices in the field of procurement that are set out hereunder:
- Absence of conflict of interest and
- Best value for money – adherence to this principle entails that the contract will be awarded to the bidder who, in terms of the specific evaluation criteria set forth in the tender, is most advantageous. This may not necessarily be the bidder with the lowest price for services rendered but the bidder with the best balance of quality and price.
CANCELLATION OF TENDER
The Secretariat reserves the right to cancel the tender and bidders will be notified in writing of the cancellation.
Complete proposals must be emailed to:
Ms. Jade Naidoo | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find below the following documents for download:
- Terms of Reference
- Ownership of business form
- Supplier application form
- Proposed fee structure form
- Electronic payment instruction form