Membership to CABRI is open to all African countries. Participation in CABRI activities is also open to all African countries, although priority is given to member countries. The benefits of being a CABRI member country include:
- Preferential selection to attend the Building Public Finance Capabilities (BPFC) programme.
- Provision of a unique approach to problem solving – through the Problem Driven Iterative Adaptation (PDIA) approach.
- Access to a network of contacts for peers.
- Ministry staff development/training – tailored workshops, training and through peer-learning and exchange activities.
- African voice and ownership – local solutions to locally identified problems.
- Helping shape CABRI’s strategic focus – membership to the Management Committee and General Assembly.
- Public Financial Management (PFM) learning resources and expertise.
- Helping African organisations to grow.