2. Official development assistance structure and flows
3. Country public financial management systems
4. Use of country systems by external donors
5. Factors in the use of country systems
6. Project implementation units
This report presents the detailed findings from the Burundi country case study of the 2014 CABRI report, Towards a Greater Use of Country Systems in Africa: Recent Trends and Approaches. The objective of the overall study is to increase the knowledge of CABRI members and other African countries of the different practices of the main donors in Africa, in order to strengthen their approach to using country systems and, potentially, their bargaining positions, thereby promoting the use of country systems.
Year: 2014 Theme: Transparency and accountability, Use of country systems Countries: Burundi Language: English